Dairy to pipeline quality RNG project under construction with offtake secured
Through an anerobic digestion and gasification process, GreenGas will convert organic waste into RNG which will be connected directly into existing gas pipeline infrastructure.
- Located in Weld County, Colorado
- Dairy manure to pipeline quality RNG with offtake in competitive jurisdiction
- Long-term feedstock supply from two national dairy producers with onsite gas offtake and connection
- Negative Carbon Intensity scores allow GIP to capitalize on Low Carbon Fuel Standard (“LCFS”) and Renewable Identification Number (“RIN”) credits – driving pricing of $80+/MMBtu
- Fixed price EPC to mitigate risk on technology and pricing