Green Impact Partners Inc.
Facility Manager – RNG
Date Posted: April 13, 2021
Seniority: Facility Manager
Department: US RNG
Position ID: USRNG03
Green Impact Partners (“GIP”) is a clean technology and transition energy company. We are strategically positioned to lead the transition to green and sustainable by creating value from recycling, repurposing, and revaluing unused by-products – whether that be by minimizing uncaptured emissions, promoting sustainable developments, or renewing underutilized infrastructure.
This position is seeking a dynamic, goal-oriented professional to manage a brand-new, greenfield renewable natural gas facility. Success in this position will be determined by your ability to run the facility in a safe and efficient manner while concurrently managing an effective and efficient staff, leading the preservation and upkeep of the physical plant, and fostering our relationships with stakeholders such as partners, vendors, suppliers, and the surrounding community.
About the Role – What will you be doing? What you will be accountable for?
- Managing a renewable natural gas facility; from the construction phase to the ongoing day-to-day operations after the full-scale of RNG production is underway
- Maintaining a highly engaged and effective workforce and driving new processes for increased efficiencies, including researching new ways of optimizing RNG production
- Developing and managing the annual operations and maintenance budget
- Creating, tracking, and managing effective reporting metrics and key performance indicators
- Leading capital projects in alignment with operational objectives while ensuring they are on schedule and within budget
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state/provincial, and county/local policies and regulations
- Leading by example to be a part of a safety-first culture and manage all workplace safety procedures, programs and policies
- Developing and maintaining a positive, partnership-like relationship with clients, stakeholders, peers, partners, and direct reports
- Managing personnel and resources – including but not limited to, evaluating schedules and work assignments to ensure availability to execute required tasks
- Communicating and coordinating with other facilities and corporate management
- Be a part of a problem-solving environment which leads to client success and delivers on the company’s strategic objectives
Who Are We Looking For?
We are seeking a facility manager who shares in our mission and vision for a cleaner future. Our project and investment decisions will be focused on fundamental net zero principals. This means more than limiting carbon emissions or using creative reporting to shift emissions from one sector to another – we will truly assess full cycle of all business operations and decisions.
GIP has an organizational commitment to diversity in every form. We aspire to increase the representation and inclusion of diverse groups within the workplace, while highlighting the benefits of respecting a variety of views and experiences. We are living in an exciting time of rapid technological innovation; bringing multiple perspectives to the table will be instrumental in keeping up with the pace of change necessary to combat complex problems like climate change.
So, who are we looking for?
Understanding that expertise, leadership, and ability come in many different forms, GIP is looking for the strongest candidate for this role. Our process strives to offer inclusive access and opportunity to anyone seeking to apply who may provide the organization with the best fit for the role. Given that this is role requires a deep technical understanding of renewable natural gas production and clean energy generation, we are looking for someone with expertise or previous experience in this field.
How did you get here?
- Tell us about your background. We are looking for someone with experience in a power production environment as well as who possesses a thorough understanding of preventive maintenance programs and managing personnel. Post-secondary education and/or a bachelor’s degree in engineering or science related field would be considered an asset. This is just one example of the story of a successful candidate for this position – if yours is different, please tell us why you think you are a fit.
- Help us understand your professional journey – this role necessitates process management experience including leading and managing facility operations and maintenance, a demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to challenging and complex problems, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- What interests you about this role? What would motivate you to perform in this position to the best of your ability?
- Experiences – if there are other formative aspects of your career or personal development that you feel contribute to your strength as a candidate for this position, please let us know.
GIP places the utmost importance on privacy. Any information shared through the application process is kept strictly confidential and is used solely for the purposes of recruiting and hiring. For further information, please visit our website.
What Can We Offer You?
- The experience of working with a group dedicated to clean technology and the energy transition.
- A team with fundamental values around ESG, a Net Zero Earth Impact and inclusivity.
- An entrepreneurial environment focused on the maximization of all stakeholder interests.
If reading this excites you, we would love to hear from you. Tell us about yourself by sending us an email at email@example.com. Along with the information requested above, please include the following details in your application:
- Current Employment Status
- Current Location
- Relevant Technical Skills
- Position Reference ID
Thank you for your time and consideration – we look forward to hearing from you.